Turning's Point Solutions Suite offers both synchronous and asynchronous interactive learning tools perfect for both in-class and virtual learning environments.
In this webinar, VP of Client Solutions Kevin Herrholtz will walk you through the following features and more to demonstrate how you can use Turning's Point Solutions to support and enhance a blended or virtual learning environment.
- Engaging remote learning with real-time formative assessment
- In-the-moment engagement
- Scheduling questions and content for offline completion
- Delivering all content (not just Turning slides) to students during a live presentation via Turning’s mobile app
- Uploading an entire PowerPoint presentation directly to our web-based platform
- The ability to use mobile devices with TurningClassic (formerly desktop) software
Kevin oversees Client Solutions by ensuring clients have an optimal experience with Turning and its products. He has more than 13 years of experience in education and training, and was instrumental in developing the training and implementation teams at Turning, as well as overhauling the client care process.