Building tomorrow’s leaders is a tough job any year. Add to that the confusion of in-class, remote, AND hybrid learning options and today’s instructors face challenges never dreamed of just one year ago.
Join Andy Bennetts, President of Interactive Learning, as he shares proven methods, valuable tools, and specific strategies for student engagement using TurningPoint.
This workshop will provide you with:
- Six powerful student engagement strategies
- Six tools that every virtual teacher needs
- Digestible breakdown of Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning
- F.I.T. Model of Instruction to maximize interactive lesson development
- Tips for leveraging Competitions and Messaging for virtual instruction
- TurningPoint Tips & Tricks from a power-user, trainer, and curriculum developer
Kevin oversees Product and Client Success by ensuring clients have an optimal experience with Turning Technologies and its products. He has more than 13 years of experience in education and training, and was instrumental in developing the training and implementation teams at Turning Technologies, as well as overhauling the client care process.