About the Position:
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst is a proactive, data-driven, resourceful business partner who improves visibility, reporting, and attainment of key metrics while streamlining sales operations processes and reporting. Rooted in salesforce.com and related CRM applications, this person will lead the integration of data from multiple sources to produce required and requested data elements to build, maintain, and improve datasets, dashboards, and other end-user information portals and resources to help establish and improve Turning’s sales operations effectiveness.
- Perform analyses blending data across multiple sources, and using business logic to provide recommendations on opportunities for improvements.
- Create and maintain SFDC reports, dashboards and fields used for Sales forecasting. Suggest and implement SFDC improvements as necessary.
- Proactively design, monitor, and interpret key performance metrics and share insights via meaningful dashboards that allow information to be consumed easily.
- Build/maintain operational models that support forecasting financial inputs.
- Be able to troubleshoot gaps and build relationships to solve cross-functional challenges.
- Support the development, tracking, and management of the sales forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy
- Create interactive dashboards and visualizations leveraging reporting tool(s)
- Ad hoc reporting as required
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant sales operations experience/initiatives to improve workflows.
- High Tech Software experience with Cloud and SaaS background preferred
- Mastery/strong fluency with Salesforce.com, Pardot and NetSuite
- Advanced Excel skills including building operational models from scratch based on business requirements
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and logical thinking.
- Self-starter; ability to perform consistently with low levels of direction, desire to self-learn technical skills, who can maintain extreme attention to detail, & ensure timely, accurate execution of assigned tasks.