We are hiring a talented Sales Development Representative responsible for assisting the Account Executives with scheduling meetings, workshops, events, forums, for specified accounts.
If you’re excited to join a winning team in a fast-paced environment, use your creativity and agility to drive new business, Turning Technologies is the place for you.
Work with Corporate Sales Team to create and implement outreach strategies to increase sales.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage Account Executives for next steps.
- Understand the prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products.
- Actively listen and overcome objections.
- Become knowledgeable regarding competitive and industry trends, and uses this knowledge to aggressively prospect potential opportunities
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook.
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, email and social selling to generate new sales opportunities.
- Communicate and work with the Director of Corporate Sales to reach personal activity quota and assigned KPIs.
- Track all activities in Salesforce and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organization, follow-up and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to present new product concepts to marketplace.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Able to think tactically and maintain a positive attitude in the face of rejection.
- Must have customer skills and be a team player able to work with the needs of the customer within the business objectives of the sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Sales and or telemarketing experience preferred.