Primary Job Description
Turning is a leading EdTech SaaS business serving the Corporate, Higher Education, Government andK12 markets. Our mission is to transform the way educational content iscreated, delivered and assessed, both virtually and in-person, establishing anew paradigm for learning effectiveness. We are committed to ongoing innovationand being the industry's easiest, most powerful and interactive educationplatform.
Headquartered inYoungstown, Ohio, with international offices in London and Belfast, and aremote workforce across the United States, Turning promotes a dynamic andexciting work environment with tremendous opportunity for personal growth andadvancement.
Corporate Account Manager,Strategic Accounts – North America
Turning is looking for anexperienced business professional to help drive the Corporate team’s aggressiveexpansion plan. The role will entail a high degree of account managementactivity as we renew and expand our strategic accounts. If you are flexible,creative and proactive with an ability to achieve personal performance targetswhile working collaboratively in a fast-paced sales environment, we’re lookingfor you.
This role will report tothe Director of Corporate Sales. The successful candidate for this positionwill be instrumental in renewing and expanding revenue stream from the currentcustomer base.
· Develop deep relationships with current customers to renew and expand key strategic accounts
· Drivea highly dynamic contact engagement process to deliver a high conversion rateon early renewals
· Work cross-departmentally within Sales and across Customer Success, Product and Marketing
· Providethought leadership and industry best practices to current customers
· Upsellin a consultative manner to identify customer needs and recommend appropriatenew products & services
· Reportto the Director of Sales on renewals and sales results(weekly/monthly/quarterly)
· MaintainSalesforce records and use internal tools to maximize efficiency
Who you are:
· Consultative seller with 3+ years relevant B2B experience, preferably in software, marketing/sales orrelated tech
· Strong communicator, teamplayer & creative closer
· Comfortable buildingstrategic relationships with executives and L&D Leaders
· Track record of exceedingperformance targets in a competitive, high-performance environment
· Effective negotiation skills with an ability to deliver engaging presentations and present newproduct concepts to market
· Experience with CRMsystems (e.g. Salesforce) and Sales process software
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills,demonstrated through the ability to interact with prospects and customers in abusiness environment, discuss business needs and communicate Turning's valueproposition.
What we'll provide
· An exciting, fast-paced environment where you can make an impactfrom day one
· A company that makes decisions based on facts and data, where yourwork makes a difference
· A small but experienced Sales and Marketing team that welcomes theknowledge and experience you bring and values your contribution
· Amazing customers that absolutely love our technology and trust itto deliver important results for them every day
· A great management team that provides unmatched transparency intothe business and welcomes diverse ideas and critical thinking
Turning is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.